The Humate is highly compressed, natural organic humus, high in humic acid and containing most of the known trace minerals necessary to the development of plant life. Such organic matter imports dark color to soils, favors granulation, enhances root development, increases water retention power and creates chelation processes whereby insoluble matter or elements are gradually released for plant utilization.
The Humate contains valuable plant nutritional substances not found in chemical fertilizers such as organic matter, carbon (the source of all plant life), chlorophyll, protein, and humic acid which through the biochemical process of chelation make available to plants controlled qualities of nutrients which are normally inert and unavailable to plants.
Humates can be utilized as a soil conditioner, fertilizer and soil supplement. It is also economical to manufacture into humic acid which can then be added to soil supplements or fertilizers. The continued use of humates in nitrogen depleted soils will create its own nitrogen and minimize losses to evaporation.
Our company occupies a strong position in the grain market, is one of the reliable and actively developing companies exporting agricultural products.
- 4-6 inch depth 50 lbs per 1,000 sq ft – 2220 lbs per Acre
- 2-4 inch depth 40 lbs per 1,000 sq ft – 1760 lbs per Acre
(For backfill and horticultural mix)
- 3 lbs per cubic yard mix with a mix of HIGH% organic material
- 4-5lbs per cubic yard mix with a mix of LOW% organic material
- *note: such as sand or backfill mix of 70-80%
Heavy Native Soil
- 400-500 lbs per Acre in hydroseeding slurry
- 500-600 lbs per Acre
- 60 day post construction
- 2-3 times per year
- 10 lbs per 1,000 sq feet
- 4″ container – 1/4 TSP.
- 8’/1 gal container – 1 TSP
- 5 gal container – 1 TBL
- 15 gal container – 3 TBL
- Aerification prior will enhance response of organic based soil conditioner
- Slightly increase irrigation 1-2 days after application, then resume normal schooled